Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Glorious New Day Card

A new day is glorious. I have stood outside and watched the day begin in the sky. The colors are incredible. It brings such peace and joy to watch the sky change from darkness to glorious colors and finally sky blue. There is no greater painter than God.
I am thankful that each day is a new beginning. We get to start with everything on a new canvas. No mistakes sitting there, no upsets. We get to create a day that is hopefully better than the day before. What we paint on this canvas can affect us always, and others too. So use the new beginning to create happiness and encouragement for others as well as oneself. That is my goal.
 
 
Hello, Today I am using a digi and sentiment by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.
 
Copics used are BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, V04, V06, R32, R35, YR01, YR04, Y000, Y11, Y13, B0000, B000, B00.
 
The ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. https://www.reasonableribbon.com/.
 
The papers are by Recollections- black, Georgia Pacific- white, Pixel Scrapper- prints- https://www.pixelscrapper.com/.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 
I am entering my card in:
 
The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge-
 
2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge #1-
 
Path of Positivity- Birth of New Beginnings-
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

5 comments:

  1. So true. Your card is wonderful. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Edwina! Love that sunrise. I'm just so tickled that you are supporting us in our new 'critter' challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and I'm wishing you the best of luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina, I love your positive writing as much as I love your artistic creations! Brava! Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity challenge log.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwina, your card couldn't be more gorgeous. I love your background and I agree that God is the very best painter. Thank you for joining our first challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete