Thursday, June 29, 2017

4th of July Card


Hello, Today I made a card using a digital sentiment and paper by Create with TLC. You can find them here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

I printed off the digital paper and then used clear Wink of Stella on the red stripe and the stars along the stripes.

I opened paint.net with the sentiment and added color the words. Then I cut out the sentiment with a Spellbinders die called Labels  Four. I inked the edges with chalk ink by Studio g. I popped the sentiment up with foam tape.

The glitter dots are by Gina Marie.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge Anything Goes-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina



4 comments:

  1. Edwina, that is stunning with the glitter. Perfect card for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your design Edwina! This is one of the best 4th of July card I've seen so far! Awesome touch with the wink of stella and well done adding colors to the sentiment with paint program. There is a free online photo editor that great for digital images as well that you might want to check it out. It will let you do the same thing as you did in paint with additional neat tools. It's www.pixlr.com. Check it out Edwina. I think you're going to like this site. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete