Monday, July 17, 2017

Pumpkin Jar Card


Hello, Today I am a digi by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

I paper pieced the image as well as made it into a shaped card. I printed the image on 6 different colors - Kraft, orange, yellow, red, blue, white card stock. Then cut out the pieces and glued it onto another image printed onto my card base. 

Green Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used for the grass and vines, Orange Moonlight pen was used for the string.

The papers are by Recollections- Kraft, blue, red, yellow, orange, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 3 1/2" x 4".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge Shaped Cards-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow you are already working on fall cards...I haven't gone there yet, hehehe. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete