Friday, August 4, 2017

Butterfly Card


Hello, Today I am using "Flutterby" by Sheep Ski Designs. You can find it here https://www.etsy.com/listing/269038071/flutterby-image-no-18?ref=shop_home_active_86.

Copics used are Y0000, Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y26, B12, B14, B16- butterfly.

The doily is by Recollections.

The circle die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Classic Circles Large.

The stitching was done using a Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen.

The border was made using a Martha Stewart border punch.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC.

The papers are by Recollections- yellow, blues, Georgia Pacific- white, Create with TLC- butterfly digital paper- http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Faux Stitches Challenge-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina


4 comments:

  1. Edwina that is stunning. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a graceful butterfly and I like that you use yellow for it Edwina. It looks so magical. Sorry I'm a bit slow commenting these days. I hope to get better at it in next few weeks :D Edwina, I wish you a lovely new week ahead. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete