- Papercrafts Presents 365 Cards magazine which is our inspiration for these monthly hops which thus became the Calendar Girls. The magazine has Creative Idas for evry day of the year: occasions, holidays, and celebrations including 42 unique holidays!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. The January unique holidays are:
- Trivia Day (January 4) - Lynne: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- National Bird Day (January 5) - Janet: http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- National Hat Day (January 15) - Edwina - http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January 16) -
- National Popcorn Day (January 19) - Lynne: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Chinese New Year (January 23) - Michelle Ferris: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com
- Opposite Day (January 25) - Lynne: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- The hop starts at Her Craftiness (http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/). You won't want to miss a single occasion!!!
http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/ . The lady with the hat is from Free Vintage digital Stamps http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/ . The flowers are by Prima Flowers. The ribbon is by Simple Memories. I ruffled it myself. Copic B00 was used to mark the date on the Calendar and ink the edges of the calendar. The blue papers are by Recollections, and the white by Georgia Pacific. Glue Dots-mini, and ATG runner were used as adhestives. The Sentiments were typed on the Computer and printed off. . The size of the sentiments is 2 1/2" x 1/2", the blue is 2 3/4" x 3/4". The digi sizes are 4" x 4". The royal blue is 6 3/4" x 5 3/8", and the light blue is 7" x 5 5/8".
I hope you enjoyed these special days of the month. Here is the lineup. I Am the last on the hop for today. Start with Lynne if you found me by chance. Thanks for visiting.
- The line-up for January include:
Michelle Ferris: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
Stop by and check out these holidays as I am sure you are going to want to remember these holidays and include them in your card making projects!!!!!
We do have blog candy which is a 2012 Monthly Planner for you along with a special treat today by stopping by and remarking on each blog to keep track of all the hops you are participating in along with all the new occasions to make your new cards!!!
Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month!
Monday, January 16, 2012
Calendar Girl Blog Hop- National Hat Day
Welcome to Calendar girls blog hop. I did National Hat Day. National Hat Day is January 15Th. I love hats so this day was great for me.
Posted by Edwina at 12:05 AM