Sunday, March 18, 2012
The sponsor of our challenge is giving the winner a $10.00 voucher to the Fred She Said Store. You can go here to see all the wonderful digis she has. http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/
Copics used are E000, E00, E02- skin, E33, E29, E37-hair, V01, V04, V06, V09- clothing and shoes, C1, C3, C7, C10-dog, E29, E57, E33, E31-bench, YR41, YG06-grass. Gelly Roll Pens used are Stardust clear-shoes, Rose-tongue of dog, Black-nose of dog.
Papers are by Georgia Pacific-white and light green, and Philadelphia Group- clouds. The flowers are by Recollections-Boutique Fleur floral Embellishments and Studio g. The sentiments were typed on my computer and printed off. There are 2 different ones. Pop dots were used to pop up the part with the sentiment on it.
The cards are 4" x 4 1/4" when folded.
To make an easel card:
1. Get an 8 1/2'x 11" piece of cardstock-heavy kind, not thin like paper for writing. Cut it at 8 1/2 x 4"- fold in half to for 4 x 4 1/4" card. Set aside.
2. cut another piece at 4 x 4 1/4". Score it at 1/2" on the 4 1/4" side.
3. cut another piece at 4 x 2" - add pop dots to the back of it.
4. Using an ATG runner or other strong adhesive glue the 1/2" piece where you can put it on the inside of the back of your card.
5. Remove the backing from your Pop Dots and add this piece to the front of the card that will be lying flat on the table.
6. Now you are ready to decorate your card.
Thank you for dropping by today for a visit. I was delighted to see you. Edwina
Posted by Edwina at 7:05 AM