Welcome to The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. If you happen to fall in the rabbit's hole you have landed in the wacky wonderful world of Alice. The March Hare is scurring and hoping you won't be late in attending and wishing our hostess a Happy Birthday!!! She does love celebrating her birthday and what better way than to have a tea party with all of her favorite friends!!!!
Now, sit back with your cup of tea, relax and enjoy this wonderful line-up:
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Camille ~ http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Vicky ~ http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/
- Janet ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
- Pam ~ http://www.scrappinfabpam.blogspot.com/
- Edwina ~ http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/ you are here
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Anita ~http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
There are some wonderful sponsors today to help us celebrate:
- Rick St. Dennis has some fabulous digi's and he is offering three of these to one lucky winner. You can fine him at http://rickstdennis.blogspot.nl/ and he asks that you become a follower.
- The Stamping Chef at http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/index.php?route=common/home is offering 3 digis to help you cook up something special to one lucky winner
- Treasure Box Designs at http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/, is offering $15 in free files to one lucky winner by going to the Design Team Blog Page (http://treasureboxdesignteam.blogspot.com/) and following along with following on the FaceBook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TreasureBoxDesigns/169444103106015)
Here's my project which I hope you will enjoy. I made a double page layout and card. Lynne said we could use a tea party image or Alice in Wonderland. I chose to use Tea party as my theme.
Close up of the poem I wrote on left layout.
The Penguin tea Party digi is by Digi Darla. you can find Digi darla here http://www.digidarladesigns.com/ I made it 2 different sizes. Then colored them alike. I made a card of the smaller one and a layout with the larger one. The teapt, cup, and napkin digi is from Free Coloring pages. I made it in 2 sizes too. Celebrate banner is by free Vintage Digis. You can find it here http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/
All the sentiments and poem are wrote by me and typed on the computer and printed off.
Copics used are B00, B01, B02, B04, B29, YR23, Y13, Y15, y17, Y21- teapot and cup, YR23, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y21- napkin ring, Celebrate banner- BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, YG00, YG01, YG04, YG07, RV00, RV10, RV21, RV23, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08, YR00, YR02, YR04, YR09, pengiun tea pary- C3, C5, C7, C10, YR02, YR04, YR09, YR27, B02- penguins, Y21, Y23, YR24- hat, BV00, BV04, BV08, RV13- flowers, BG13, BG15- hat band, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08, Y21, Y23, YR24- cushions, RV10, RV13, RV21, RV23- table cloth, B000, B00, B)1, B02- teacups saucer, platter, E31, E33- bread, E37- tea, G07, YG06, YG01- grass.
Silver Gelly Roll pen was used for the knife, Red Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used for the necklace.
Papers are by Colorbok- prints for layouts, Georgia Pacific- white, Philadelphia group - cloud paper, Colormates- pink.
The dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.
The ribbon/lace combo is from Miriam's Crafting supplies. You can find it here https://www.facebook.com/MiriamsCraftingSupplies
Thank you for stopping and enjoying a cup of tea and perhaps crumpets with me! Your next stop along the party hop is Kimberly or just follow the March Hare and don't be late for a very important date!