Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hello! Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi and digital paper set by Dragon's Lair. The digi is called "Bunny in Pot" and the paper set is called "Vintage sunshine Mini Themed Kit." You can find them in the Dragon's Lair store here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/.

Copics used are E11, E13, E15, E17, E18- flower pot, G20, G24, G43, G46- ribbon, R20, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7- bunny.

The die cut for the image was made using 2 Spellbinders dies called Classic Circles for the inside and Picot Edge Circles for the purple die part.

The flowers were made using a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Circles. I cut them at each dipped in part. Then I used my McGill stylus to curl the petals. Then I added gems to them. 

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

The tag is held on with a brad. It is by K & Company.

The tag was in the digital paper kit. I cut it down to fit on my card. Then I wrote "Hello!" in the muted section of it with a black fine tip gelly pen.

Other papers used are by Recollections- purple, deep purple, Bazzill- light green, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 7".

I am entering my card in:

Dragon's Lair Design Challenge animals-

Dragon's Lair Facebook head to head challenge- 

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge- 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day! Edwina 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Edwina i'm a big fan of purple. Jacqui DT Dragons Lair Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise that card lol.....absolutely gorgeous, Sarah, Dragons Lair Designs DT

    ReplyDelete