Thursday, July 27, 2017

Stylish 1920's Woman Card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Mary Smith of Createful Hearts called"Stylish 1920's Woman." You can find it here https://www.etsy.com/listing/527347200/stylish-1920s-woman?ref=shop_home_active_9.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, R20, R30- skin, RV10, RV13- lips, BG000, BG01, BG05- eyes, E37, E95, E97, E99- hair, R56, R83, R85, R89, BG000, BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09- outfit, E43, E44, E47- baseboard, E53, E55, E57, E59- floor.

 Gold Metallic, Sky Stardust, Burgundy Gelly, and Clear Stardust was used for the necklace and hat pin.

The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc

The die cut was made using a Spellbinders die called Labels Twenty Five. I popped it up with foam tape.

The papers are by Recollections- teal, Georgia Pacific- white, Create with TLC- the 3 prints-http://icraftgifts.com/digital-creations-with-tlc

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge- Add Flowers-

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina

5 comments:

  1. Edwina, this is beautiful love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the variation of the blue color Edwina! This shade has always been my favorite shade of blue. This image by Mary is beautifully done and really do take you back to the '60s though I wouldn't know what that era was like except what I saw on old movies since I haven't born yet. LOL. So sorry to be a day late commenting on this post Edwina. I receive your RSS feed a day behind the post date. Just curious. What time did you set for it to go out? If you need help making changes to your RSS setting, let me know and I'll walk you through. I got to get the kiddos to camp now. So I'll check in on you later. Wishing you a lovely Friday and weekend ahead Edwina. Take care. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh La La! What a fantabulous card!

    ReplyDelete